Bikes, Camera, Action...
Go big on your #HDRoadToFaak journey and share your best moments with us.
Your Harley®, your chapter, your friends, the people you meet and the sights you see… riding to European Bike Week® is much more than a journey, it’s an experience!
Post your Harley-Davidson® images on the way to and at European Bike Week® using the #HDRoadToFaak hashtag via Instagram, Twitter and Facebook and we’ll include a selection of the best on the big screen at the European Bike Week® event itself!
You’ll also see them on the Harley-Davidson® European Bike Week® Events website, plus galleries on H.O.G.® social media channels. Also, the HOG® magazine editorial team will be judging their favourites to include in the next issue!
Rules and tips:
Screw it – there are no rules for what makes a good image to share. But here are a few guidelines to help get your photos and videos featured in our #HDRoadToFaak galleries…
1. Use the #HDRoadToFaak hashtag or we may not find your images or videos.
2. The people you ride with, the places you travel through and the new folks you meet are what make the journey so special – as well as your Harley-Davidson® motorcycle, of course. Share a bit of everything.
3. Get creative – wide angles, reflections… the fun stuff is what makes an image or video so special. As well as a selection of all the images we receive appearing here and on social channels, HOG® magazine editors will be choosing their favourites to feature in the magazine.
4. Don’t worry if you’re not an experienced photographer – just go for it!
5. Don’t forget to @ or # your chapter and Harley-Davidson® motorcycle.
We’ll be posting updates and images so be sure to follow us on:
By posting your images/video using #HDRoadToFaak you grant Harley-Davidson Europe Limited and its related companies an irrevocable, worldwide, perpetual license to use the images/video you post in any official Harley-Davidson media channel.
By submitting your image/video, you warrant that you have taken the image/video yourself or that you have the right to publish the image/video on other people’s behalf.
Harley-Davidson® does not have direct control over content posted using the #HDRoadToFaak hashtag, we can only control what we reproduce on our own channels.
Harley-Davidson® and its agents have final say on what content is reproduced on its channels, including website, social and magazine, and no correspondence will be entered into regarding HOG® magazine editors’ choice of images for gallery inclusion.
Due to copyright and other limitations we will only reproduce images of Harley-Davidson® motorcycles on our communications channels.