On Saturday June 9, 2018, don’t miss the 40km Harley-Davidson Parade!
Includes the Chapter Parade of Flags. Pre-register to avoid disappointment and secure your event parade ribbon for the future.
• Line up from 14:00 on Chemin du Bourrian. The starting line is before the roundabout on the D 61.
• 16:00 departure towards St. Tropez (use the right side of the road only).
• 17:45 arrive back in Port Grimaud.
• Only use one lane of the road
• Do not overtake
• Wear protective clothing
• Have respect and consideration for others
• WEAR YOUR HELMET - THIS IS THE LAW!
• And most importantly ... Enjoy the ride!
Use your mouse or keypad to look around while playing the video. If you're using a phone or tablet, move your device around or use the touch screen. Please note that 360° videos use a lot of data so please use WiFi if you have mobile data restrictions.To watch 360° videos, you'll need the latest version of Chrome, Opera, Firefox or Internet Explorer/Edge, Safari may not support 360 Videos. If you see a flat video with no movement please try one of the supported browsers. You can also view 360 content on HOG EMEA Youtube and Facebook channels.
Riding Through Saint-Tropez - Click Play To View
Find out what it's like to ride through the crowded streets of Saint-Tropez during the 2017 Harley-Davidson© Euro Festival parade.For iPhone Or iPad open this video with the Youtube App